- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Moo Baan Vieng Doi you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Moo Baan Vieng Doi is located 3.1 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Moo Baan Vieng Doi, the 3 closest being:
- Doi Saket Plaza is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Home Furniture Shop is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Doi Saket Center Park is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Moo Baan Vieng Doi is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pizza Plus is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- SinceKid - Youth is 510 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Larb Lu, Uncle's House, Doi Saket District is 560 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Ban Duang Dee Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.0 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Moo Baan Vieng Doi are:
- Flow Yoga Chiang Mai is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Maitrijit Christian Chiang Mai School is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ban Rong Khilek School is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 26.7 km from Moo Baan Vieng Doi and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.