- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Romyen Villa you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Romyen Villa is located 2.2 km away from fern fern shop and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Romyen Villa, the 3 closest being:
- Ascendant plants, cactus, flowering plants, Ban Chan Thung is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- ascendancy is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Nong Nooch Phan Pla is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Romyen Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Yasothon Larbkoi is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Spicy Noodles is 2.4 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Hot spot, red light, taste good, square is 2.4 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Chatturat Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 6.5 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Romyen Villa are:
- Chumchon Bua Ban Samakkhi School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ban Chan School is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Nong Bua Yai Subdistrict Non-National Education is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Chaiyaphum Airport is located 31.7 km from Romyen Villa and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.