- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Marui Sothon 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Marui Sothon 1 is located 2.1 km away from 7-Eleven (Store 11056) and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Marui Sothon 1, the 3 closest being:
- Boonraksa by Phongrapee is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Dancing with Saengthong Paed Riew is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ek Anda Mattress Shop is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Marui Sothon 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Heritage spring rolls - white box spring rolls is 1.0 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Thanamieng Pla Pao is 610 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Som Pang House is 480 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Sothon Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.2 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Marui Sothon 1 are:
- Apinan Ajong is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Sothon Child Development Center is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Municipal 2 Phraya Si Sunthon Vohan School is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 55.0 km from Baan Marui Sothon 1 and it takes about 50 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.