- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Maifa Home Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Maifa Home Village is located 5680 from 7-Eleven Mae Leng and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Maifa Home Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Mae Leng Market, Bang Khla is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Lemon Mart is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Maifa Home Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Attorney's Kitchen is 3.4 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Beside Saeng Chan is 4.0 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- NGON-Pique is 970 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Tha Thong Lang Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.3 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Maifa Home Village are:
- Sutachot Prachasan School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Kumon Bang Khla is 5.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Kor funeral A. Bang Khla District is 7.6 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 73.4 km from Maifa Home Village and it takes about 1 hour 5 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.