- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Trees Sathorn you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Trees Sathorn is conveniently located just 390 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Trees Sathorn, the 3 closest being:
- V.Shop Express is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 860 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Trees Sathorn is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Papa's is 1.1 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Mama's is 1.1 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- IZEBox Crab Delivery is 1.3 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
CJ Medi Care (Thailand) Company Limited is the nearest health facility, which is 910 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Trees Sathorn are:
- Bangkok Little School is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Serene Trilingual Kindergarten is 920 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Nion's Garden is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.5 km from The Trees Sathorn and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.