- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
LKH Development Co., Ltd. was established on January 26, 2012 with 30 million baht capital registered. The company is a land developer and an owner of various residential projects. We are mainly focusing on townhome and condominium projects. Our first project, the Cluster Ladprao-Kasetnawamin was operated under LKH Property Co., Ltd. It was a 25-million baht project and was sold out in 2011. In 2012, LKH Property Co., Ltd. reorganized to LKH Development Co., Ltd. and raised up the registered capital to 30 million baht. The company is specializing in quality residential projects, maximizing utilization and greater locations.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Teak Sathorn-Lumpini you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Teak Sathorn-Lumpini is conveniently located just 80 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Teak Sathorn-Lumpini, the 3 closest being:
- V.Shop Express is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- CP Freshmart Sathorn Condo is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Teak Sathorn-Lumpini is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- 191. Che Ying Restaurant is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jao Ying Carte Restaurant is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Satang Kitchen is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
CJ Medi Care (Thailand) Company Limited is the nearest health facility, which is 540 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Teak Sathorn-Lumpini are:
- Protestant Church of the German Language German Protestant Church is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Little Sister Fresh Homemade Bakery is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Nion's Garden is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 34.2 km from The Teak Sathorn-Lumpini and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.