- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Royal Navin Tower you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Royal Navin Tower is conveniently located just 530 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Royal Navin Tower, the 3 closest being:
- V.Shop Express is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven, Rama 3 Soi 77 Branch is 0.7 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven Sacred Heart Convent Branch is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Royal Navin Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Street Food Cart Restaurant is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Noble eat is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Aom's food stand is 1.2 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
CJ Medi Care (Thailand) Company Limited is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Royal Navin Tower are:
- Serene Trilingual Kindergarten is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Nion's Garden is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Bangkok Metropolitan Administration, Khlong Toei is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 36.4 km from The Royal Navin Tower and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.