- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Thanapat Haus Sathorn-Narathiwas you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Thanapat Haus Sathorn-Narathiwas is conveniently located just 710 m from Tigermart, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Thanapat Haus Sathorn-Narathiwas, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Lawson 108 Thanulux Branch is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Thanapat Haus Sathorn-Narathiwas is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hainanese chicken rice shop, Chong Nonsi is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nai Mai Pork Noodle is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Beef shop is 640 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Zhang Huitong Medical Office is the nearest health facility, which is 740 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Thanapat Haus Sathorn-Narathiwas are:
- Wat Chong Nonsi School is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Elite language center is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Left Kindergarten is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 36.2 km from Thanapat Haus Sathorn-Narathiwas and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.