- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Supalai Riva Grande, a nature-inspired condominium, offers you a blissful living experience that makes every day turn into a vacation surrounded by nature. The project stands out by its unique design that integrates the flow of the Chao Phraya River into the design to create a tranquil, airy, and natural ambiance. The project comes with a reliable 24-hour security system with CCTV, fire protection systems, Smoke & Heat Detector, and Fire Alarm to offer the residents peace of mind. In addition, the project also boasts of large common areas such as luxury clubhouses, swimming pools, Jacuzzis, fitness centers, saunas, yoga rooms, cinemas, parks, and many others that can accommodate every lifestyle.
Supalai Riva Grande is located in a prime location in Bangkok, adjacent to the main road such as Rama 3 Road that connects to important business roads such as Sathorn, Silom, Sukhumvit, and Bhumibol Bridge (Industrial Ring Road). It is also close to the Wat Dan BRT express bus, which connects to Chong Nonsi BTS and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center MRT in just a few minutes.
Supalai Riva Grande is located at Rama III Rd, Chong Nonsi, Yan Nawa, Bangkok. It is a high-rise condominium project with 3 buildings (building A, 37 floors, B and C buildings, 36 floors) with 706 units of residential units and 14 units of shops on a project area of approximately 11 rai. The project is under the development of Supalai, and it is expected to be completed in 2021.
Room Types and Details
- 1 bedroom (53.50-62 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (75.50-145 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms(148.50-283 sq.m)
- 4 bedrooms Penthouse (433 sq.m)
- Communal Pool
- Meeting Room
- Fitness Center
- Rooftop Garden
- Yoga Room
- Co-working space
- Sky lounge
- Indoor Kids Zone
- Game Room
- Car Parking
- 24H Security
- CCTV (Video Surveillance)
- Easy pass
- Visiting Area
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by BRT, the closest station is Wat Dan BRT. Once you get off the station, head northeast along Rama III Road. Within 570 meters, you will find the project on the right.
- To get to the project by car, you can start from the Sathu Intersection by heading southeast along Sathu Pradit Road and go straight for 700 meters. Then, turn left onto Yannawa Road and go straight for another 1.8 kilometers. After that, turn right onto Rama III road, and within 130 meters, you will find the project on the right.
Supalai Public Company Limited and its subsidiaries (group of companies) operate real estate development projects for living and commercial purposes. Our projects are conceptualized with the idea of a quality living place for quality community of “Supalai residents”.
We always develop our housing models with carefully selected materials that meet our ideal standards. Our pre and after delivery services are diligently supervised to foster a safe and friendly community for our clients’ utmost satisfaction.
The Company and our subsidiaries operate and own the following housing projects: detached houses, duplex houses, townhouses and condominiums in a variety of areas throughout Bangkok and peripheries including other provinces.
This is to respond to the need of the market and our many clients who have different preferences and goals, and are primarily those who are middle to high income earners.
Our priority is to focus on the completion of our current housing projects and deliver them by deadlines to create the brand awareness of “Supalai.” This name will be used as a leading name for every project, followed by specific name of each project to fit in with different project formats and the target market. Moreover, the Company is also the developer of offices for rent in the commercial districts, while the subsidiaries operates real estate project management as well as the management of hotels and resorts.
Currently, the Company and its subsidiaries have grown to become one of the leading companies in real estate business.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Supalai Riva Grande you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Supalai Riva Grande is conveniently located just 30 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Supalai Riva Grande, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart Cusco Yan Nawa is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven, Soi Creek Branch 8144 is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-ELEVEN Supalai Grand Tower is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Supalai Riva Grande is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Shabu ADDICT is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ramenga Ramen, Rama 3 is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mr. Seafood is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Hospital foundation 50 years of Maha Vajiralongkorn is the nearest health facility, which is 1.0 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Supalai Riva Grande are:
- Dao Bang Phut Pathum Temple is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Khlong Phum Temple School is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Watklongmai School is 760 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 37.7 km from Supalai Riva Grande and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.