- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Golden Home Park Ville you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Golden Home Park Ville is conveniently located just 240 m from 7-11, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Golden Home Park Ville, the 3 closest being:
- X-Hispeed Shop is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Glasses love eyes is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Kuay Teow Zapp is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Golden Home Park Ville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Cantonese Noodles is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mercy porridge is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Confiscation is 640 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 120 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Golden Home Park Ville are:
- school is 120 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Nonsi Witthaya School is 120 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Chong Nonsi Community Nursery is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
0 is located 0 from Golden Home Park Ville and it takes about 0. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.