- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Founded in 1987, City Realty Co., Ltd. (CRC) is a strategic joint-venture which comprises solid financial backing, state-of-the-art development, and investment expertise.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Bangkok Garden you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Bangkok Garden is conveniently located just 20 m from Kudsan Bakery & Coffee, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Bangkok Garden, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- 7-eleven is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven (Bangkok Garden Apartment) is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Bangkok Garden is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Simple Dish is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Fah Sai is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Chai Si Noodle Dumplings is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Milada Cosmetic Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 770 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Bangkok Garden are:
- Play And Learn Co.,Ltd. is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- New Sathorn International School is 40 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- MINDBRICK Center is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 37.6 km from Bangkok Garden and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.