- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Arunpat Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Arunpat Village is located 1.9 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Arunpat Village, the 3 closest being:
- Car Care Wash In RamaIII-Spray Wash is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Target Car Service Center is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- cactus Forevet is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Arunpat Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kodpang Tao Than Thanon Rama 3 is 460 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Jelly Beer Tent is 600 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Palita Pork Shop is 620 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Hospital foundation 50 years of Mahavajiralongkorn is the nearest health facility, which is 520 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Arunpat Village are:
- DoctorKid is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Setaphram Preschool Development Center is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Child Development Center is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
0 is located 0 from Arunpat Village and it takes about 0. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.