- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Vista Garden you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Vista Garden is conveniently located just 420 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Vista Garden, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Vista Garden is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Carte restaurant is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- noodle shop Cook to order by the canal is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Lung berm rice curry shop is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Fun Hospital Sukhumvit 77 is the nearest health facility, which is 480 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Vista Garden are:
- international School is 90 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Classical and Uranian Astrology Thailand is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Music studio-Piano&Vocal Little Music Room is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 26.0 km from Vista Garden and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.