- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Somerset Ekamai Bangkok you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Somerset Ekamai Bangkok is conveniently located just 280 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Somerset Ekamai Bangkok, the 3 closest being:
- OmaZz Flagship is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Com7 mall ekkamai is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Park Lane is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Somerset Ekamai Bangkok is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Rex Cup is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Prim is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Cured Chamber is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Public Health Center 21 Wat Tat Thong is the nearest health facility, which is 820 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Somerset Ekamai Bangkok are:
- Thep Sanit Kindergarten is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Bojjhanga Institute is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Wat That Thong Community Learning Center (NSO, Phra Khanong Nuea Province) is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 26.4 km from Somerset Ekamai Bangkok and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.