- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Penthouse Condominium 3, a new experience of a luxury condo with a perfect combination of loft and industrial styles. A modern condominium where residents can design your own space and adjust the size of windows. The project's location is in very high potential in Soi Sukhumvit 65, near leading department stores and Ekkamai BTS. The project is also only 150 meters from the main road.
Soi Sukhumvit 65, Phra Khanong Nuea Subdistrict, Wattana District, Bangkok.
Penthouse Condominium 3, from Roucha Development, is a 4-story low-rise condominium. There are only 7 residential units in the project. On the highest floor, a penthouse occupies the entire space while the other 6 units are a duplex, two units on each floor. The usable space starts from 250 sq.m. with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. The project was completed in 2019.
- Swimming pool
- Fitness space
- Parking lots
- 24-hours security system with CCTV
Directions to the project
- In terms of traveling by car, start from Ratchadaphisek Road. Drive towards Asok Montri Road, and turn right to Sukhumvit Road. Go towards Ekkamai BTS and turn left into Soi Chaiyapruek. Keep driving until you find the road to turn right. Continue driving for 60 meters, then turn left for 180 meters, you will see the project on the left.
- You can also visit the project by BTS Skytrain in a total distance of about 900 meters. Get off at Ekamai BTS heading to Phra Khanong BTS, keep walking until you see Soi Sukhumvit 65 or Soi Chaiyapruek. Turn left and go straight for 300 meters. Turn right and go straight for 60 meters. Turn left into the alley and go down for 180 meters. You will see the project on the left-hand side.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Penthouse Condominium 3 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Penthouse Condominium 3 is conveniently located just 950 m from CJ Minimart, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Penthouse Condominium 3, the 3 closest being:
- Thai Sin Square Building, TAISIN SQUARE is 850 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- S Plex is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Nong Nang Flower Shop is 660 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Penthouse Condominium 3 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- restaurant is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Delicious t65 is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Khao Soi Kor Tor Mor, Khao Soi, Bangkok is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Sukumvit Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 710 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Penthouse Condominium 3 are:
- Steps with Theera Vocational Centre is 990 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Phra Ramari Prakanong School is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Pra Mae Mary Prakhanong School is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.6 km from Penthouse Condominium 3 and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.