- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Home Place Sukhumvit 71 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Home Place Sukhumvit 71 is conveniently located just 480 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Home Place Sukhumvit 71, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 610 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7 Eleven Pridi14(Meesuwan3Yeak3) is 0.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Express Pridi14 is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Home Place Sukhumvit 71 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- 3.14 Juice Bar is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Aksorn Singchai House is 0.3 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Room is 760 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Relax Massage Pridi Banomyong 16 is the nearest health facility, which is 690 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Home Place Sukhumvit 71 are:
- Thailand Classical Guitar is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- St Andrews International School Bangkok, Primary School is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Dararat Kindergarten is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 24.9 km from Home Place Sukhumvit 71 and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.