- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Cross Creek you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Cross Creek is conveniently located just 540 m from 7-Eleven (Store 04458), which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Cross Creek, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Ekkamai Soi 5 is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Ekkamai Store is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Cross Creek is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Aura Restaurant is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Mother May I Kitchen is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- IFC Inter Food Co., Ltd. is 680 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
great this clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 520 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Cross Creek are:
- Bright Skies International School is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Baan Thai Wattana Kindergarten, Kindergarten Ban Thai Wattana is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Annabel's Early Years International Kindergarten is 940 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.1 km from Cross Creek and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.