- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Chaiyapruk Place you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chaiyapruk Place is conveniently located just 510 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chaiyapruk Place, the 3 closest being:
- CJ Minimart is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Boots is 830 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Chaiyapruk Place is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lucky Fish is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Hainanese chicken rice is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Bang Pa Kaew Seafood Noodle is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Piyasiri Company Limited is the nearest health facility, which is 140 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chaiyapruk Place are:
- Patchanchatsawat Hall, That Thong Temple, Royal Temple is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Chawitt Chateau is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Wat That Thong School (Green house is clean) is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.8 km from Chaiyapruk Place and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.