- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Watthana Heights you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Watthana Heights is conveniently located just 100 m from 7-Eleven (Asoke, #2305), which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Watthana Heights, the 3 closest being:
- Prasarnmit Plaza is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Yellowstone Shop is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Bkk forever is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Watthana Heights is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chill Table - Kitchen & Bar is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Panda King's Tavern Asoke is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Panda King Asoke is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Mae Fah Luang University Hospital Bangkok is the nearest health facility, which is 220 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Watthana Heights are:
- Thai-Korea International College is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- True Friends Republic is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Rujira Tailor School is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.4 km from Watthana Heights and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.