- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Villa Bajaj you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Villa Bajaj is conveniently located just 30 m from 7-Eleven, Sukhumvit 19, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Villa Bajaj, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Sermmit Building is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Lawson 108 Station is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Villa Bajaj is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pa Teik Knmhin Shop is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Somchai Fried Pork Shop is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Somtam little elephant is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Mae Fah Luang University Hospital Bangkok is the nearest health facility, which is 340 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Villa Bajaj are:
- Science Buddies Thailand is 10 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- IPC International Kindergarten is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Flight school japan is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.4 km from Villa Bajaj and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.