- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The Master Centrium Asoke-Sukhumvit, a classy apartment with a modern-oriental style that allows you to experience the magnificent view of the Asoke area from the balcony and bedroom. The location is in the heart of the business area on Asoke-Sukhumvit Road. Convenient traveling with 350 meters away to Asoke BTS, just 350 meters away, and Sukhumvit MRT, only 450 meters away.
34/12 Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke) Road, Khlong Toei Nuea Subdistrict, Watthana District, Bangkok.
The Master Centrium Asoke-Sukhumvit was developed by Vega service in 2007. The project, occupying an area of over 480 sq.m, is a single building condominium with 27 floors high and a total of 79 residential units.
- 1 bedroom (94.05 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (166.15 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms (240.35 sq.m)
- Penthouse (700 sq.m)
- Private elevator to each floor
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Fixed parking per unit
- Project's convenient shops
- Free Wi-Fi in a common area
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
- To get to the project by car, start from Sukhumvit Road heading towards Asoke BTS and Terminal 21. When you reach Asok Montri Intersection, turn left onto Asok Montri Road (Sukhumvit 21 Road), go straight until you pass Sukhumvit MRT for 250 meters. When you find Sukhumvit 21 Soi 1, turn left into the alley, keep driving for 200 meters. You will find The Master Centrium Asoke-Sukhumvit on the right.
- In case you prefer to get to the project by BTS, get off at Asoke station Soi Sukhumvit 19, go straight for 350 meters, you will see Soi Sukhumvit 21, Soi 1. Turn right and go down until you find the project on your left-hand side. You can notice the luxury car showroom in front of the project.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Master Centrium Asoke-Sukhumvit you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Master Centrium Asoke-Sukhumvit is conveniently located just 300 m from Lawson 108 Station, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Master Centrium Asoke-Sukhumvit, the 3 closest being:
- Prasarnmit Plaza is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Thanon Asok Montri is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Terminal 21 (BKK Original Bag) is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Master Centrium Asoke-Sukhumvit is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Maruchet Company Limited is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tapas Big Mama - Spanish food Restaurant is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Global Factory (Thailand) Company Limited is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Mae Fah Luang University Hospital Bangkok is the nearest health facility, which is 220 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Master Centrium Asoke-Sukhumvit are:
- True Friends Republic is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Japanese Aviation School is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Anti-Aging and Rehabilitation Medicine Alumni Association, Mae Fah Luang University is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.4 km from The Master Centrium Asoke-Sukhumvit and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.