- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Prasanmitr Thani Tower you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Prasanmitr Thani Tower is conveniently located just 160 m from Lawson 108, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Prasanmitr Thani Tower, the 3 closest being:
- Prasarnmit Plaza is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Asoke is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Decolony Co. (De Colony) is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Prasanmitr Thani Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Greasy Grove is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Oranuch Bangkok is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- KOSUMOSU Japanese Dining is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Mae Fah Luang University Hospital Bangkok is the nearest health facility, which is 450 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Prasanmitr Thani Tower are:
- Rainbow Nursery is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Mongkonthip Kindergarten is 40 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Neokids is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 27.9 km from Prasanmitr Thani Tower and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.