- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Noble Recole-the luxury condo in the Asoke area gives the residents commune the best experience with various styles, emphasizing simplicity perfectly blended with modern and minimal styles. It is convenient and close to Asoke BTS and Sukhumvit Asoke stations. The selling price starts at 5.8 Million Baht.
Sukhumvit 19, Sukhumvit Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok
Noble Recole is a condominium developed by Noble Development. It consists of a single building and 288 residential units in the area of 1-2-28 rai. The construction project was completed in 2019.
Noble Recole is designed underlying the concept of "Explore Limitlessly," representing the different lifestyles and matching all urban life.
The common area is designed for new generations' lifestyles with spacious, airy, and gives a sense of warmth. The developer uses the light color tones to make the building look cozy and commune with a sense of family. Moreover, there is a full range of facilities, such as a lobby hall, sky fitness, and an infinity-edge pool overlooking the Bangkok city view.
Furthermore, it is convenient for traveling because it is located in the Sukhumvit center, located in the middle between Thonglor and Siam, surrounded by numerous department stores, shopping malls, nightlife, offices, and educational institutions. Moreover, it is 500 meters close to Asoke BTS and Sukhumvit MRT stations.
Room Types and Sizes
- 1 Bedroom (34.53-44.68 sq.m)
- 2 Bedrooms (61.97-70.12 sq.m)
- 2 Passenger Lifts / 1 Service Lift
- Communal Garden on G floor, 23rd, and 28th floors
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point, G floor
- Parking Space
- Ground Floor Parking Space
- Reception Hall
- Mail Room
- Sky Fitness on the 28th floor
- Infinity Edge Pool on the 28th floor
- Steam Room separated for male and female on the 28th floor
- Multi-purpose Room on the 28th floor
- Laundry Room on the 28th floor
- Access Security Control System with Key Card and Fingerprint Scanning System
- 24 hour of Security Guards
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by car, you can start from the Queen Sirikit Center MRT through the front of the Queen Sirikit National and heading to Asoke Intersection. Go straight on Asok Montri Road or Soi Sukhumvit 21, keep left and turn left into Soi Sukhumvit 21/1 about 200 meters. Turn right into Soi Sukhumvit 19; there will be Asoke Residence on the right-hand side. Continue straight ahead about 100 meters, and you will reach the project.
- To get to the project by MRT and BTS, you can take the Asoke BTS and Sukhumvit MRT stations. When getting off the station, Go straight to Terminal 21 and go into Soi Sukhumvit 19 about 500 meters. It takes about 5-10 minutes.
Noble Development Public Company Limited is a publicly listed property development company incorporated in Bangkok, Thailand. The company listed its shares on the stock exchange of Thailand in June 1997 (stock quote: NOBLE). The core businesses of the company are residential project development. Noble was founded in 1991 by a visionary group of Thai businessmen led by Mr.Kitti Thanakitamnuay.
Until now, Noble had 20 projects consisting of 10 detached housing projects
and 9 condominium projects (total 5,600 residential units to be developed) including 2 retail projects. The total projects had an approximate market value in 2006 of US$ 640 million.
Noble projects followed innovative approach in design and construction have marked the name of Noble so much that earns the modern living a place in the heart of most Thai homeowners.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Noble Recole you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Noble Recole is conveniently located just 110 m from 7-Eleven, Sukhumvit 19, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Noble Recole, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Sermmit Building is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Noble Recole is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fried Chai Clam is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Somchai Fried Pork Shop is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Pa Teik Knmhin Shop is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Mae Fah Luang University Hospital Bangkok is the nearest health facility, which is 370 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Noble Recole are:
- Science Buddies Thailand is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- IPC International Kindergarten is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Flight school japan is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.4 km from Noble Recole and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.