- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Muniq Sukhumvit 23, A luxury condominium on a high potential location in the middle of the Asoke-Sukhumvit area. Under the concept of 'LIVE AS ART' to represent artistic and tasteful living, the project has a unique design reflecting through exterior and interior. The location allows convenient traveling via Asok BTS and Sukhumvit MRT.
Sukhumvit 23 (Soi Prasanmit), Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok.
Muniq Sukhumvit 23 is under the development of Major Residence and completed in 2020. The project, occupying approximately 1 rai, is a single-building high-rise condominium of 36 floors. It has 202 units - 201 residential units and 1 office unit. The parking space can accommodate 166 cars or 82% of total residential units.
- 1 bedroom (35-42.5 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (57-98 sq.m)
The Collection: Mini Penthouse containing 12 units of the entire project - Simplex, Duplex, Triplex (82-187 sq.m)
- On the 1st floor: a garden, lobby, and mailboxes
- On the 35th floor: a saltwater swimming pool, a mezzanine floor above the swimming pool, a children's pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, and lockers.
- On the 36th floor: a gym, a social Lounge, private theater, and panorama lounge on the rooftop
Directions to the project
- To get to the project by car, start from North Ekamai Intersection on Petchaburi Road heading to Asoke-Phetchaburi Intersection. Turn left onto Asok Montri Road, then keep driving to Asoke intersection and turn left onto Sukhumvit Road and turn left again to Soi Sukhumvit 23. Keep going for 230 meters. You will find the project on the left.
- If you prefer to take public transportation, get off at Sukhumvit MRT and go down on Asoke intersection. Then, cross the road and keep walking until you reach Soi Cowboy. Turn left and walk to the end of the alley. Turn left again for 100 meters. You will see the Muniq Sukhumvit 23 on the left.
Major Development Public Company Limited
was founded by the Poolvoralaks Family on July 14th, 1999 initial registered capital of Baht 1 million aimed to undertake property development business. Today, the Company was listed in Stock Exchange of Thailand (MJD- Property Sector) with fully paid registered capital worth of Baht 700 million. The head office located on 141 Soi Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Sukhumvit Road, Klongton Nua Subdistrict, Wattana District, Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
Major Development Public Company Limited's business is property development with a focus in high-end condominium that emphasizes on luxurious and exclusive lifestyles. Furthermore, the Company has continuously invested in R&D for construction standard, exceptional architecture, and interior design, as well as employing high-quality materials, making its projects at par to those of international standard.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Muniq Sukhumvit 23 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Muniq Sukhumvit 23 is conveniently located just 90 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Muniq Sukhumvit 23, the 3 closest being:
- Metro Mall MRT Sukhumvit is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- PLINN - Terminal21 is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Interchange 21 is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Muniq Sukhumvit 23 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Family Mart Sukhumvit 23 (Prasanmit is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Iwane Goes Nature is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Khunsap Restaurant is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
MOS Dental Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 330 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Muniq Sukhumvit 23 are:
- Jitanuphas Institute, Branch 25 Asoke-Sukhumvit (Las Colinas building) is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Enhance universal skills is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- sumita training center & consultant is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.0 km from Muniq Sukhumvit 23 and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.