- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Moo Baan Chicha Castle you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Moo Baan Chicha Castle is conveniently located just 410 m from 7 eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Moo Baan Chicha Castle, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 830 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- P & T Minimart is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Moo Baan Chicha Castle is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sansumran is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sansumran At Sansaab is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Lung Somchai Chicken Noodle is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Swudental Center is the nearest health facility, which is 850 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Moo Baan Chicha Castle are:
- Australian International School Bangkok is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Building 6 Library and Information Science is 690 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Faculty of Dentistry Srinakharinwirot University is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.8 km from Moo Baan Chicha Castle and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.