- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Lily House you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Lily House is conveniently located just 150 m from 7-Eleven Serm-Mit Building Branch, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lily House , the 3 closest being:
- Thanon Asok Montri is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- MidTown Asok is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Shopfest Thailand (Shopfest Thailand) is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Lily House is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- zensho thailand is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- noodles is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- home supplies is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Mae Fah Luang University Hospital Bangkok is the nearest health facility, which is 330 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lily House are:
- Science Buddies Thailand is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Japanese Aviation School is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Sis Music Studio Bangkok is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.4 km from Lily House and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.