- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Kallista, one of the exquisite women from Greek mythology that is well-known for her beauty, which becomes an inspiration for the condominium’s name “Kallista Mansion”. This is a high rise condominium beautifully decorated with a botanical garden, making you feel like staying in a luxurious resort. With a great location in the prime area surrounded by leading department stores such as Siam Paragon, Central World, and Central Embassy. Just a few steps to Nana BTS, you can access numerous lifestyles. The condominium also offers you the utmost privacy with a spacious room and its outstanding contemporary design of everlasting beauty.
Kallista Mansion is a single-building high-rise condominium with 34-floor height in a total of 84 residential units. The project was completed in 1997. The price starts at 29 million Baht.
Room types and sizes are as follows:
- 3 Bedroom (315 sq.m)
- 4 Bedroom (350 sq.m)
- 5 Bedroom (630 sq.m)
- Parking space
- 24 hours security system / CCTV
- Swimming pool
- Sauna room
- Garden / BBQ terrace
Soi Sukhumvit 11, Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok
Direction to the project
- To get there by public transport, the nearest BTS is the Nana BTS station. When getting off the station, turn left into Soi Sukhumvit 11, then walk for about 550 meters. After that, turn left again and go straight for 400 meters. The project will be on your right.
- To get there by car, start from Nikhom Makkasan Road and continue straight to Sam Mit intersection. Keep driving for 500 meters, and turn left into Soi Rongrian PB and continue driving for 270 meters. After that, turn right into Soi Sukhumvit 11 for 240 meters, you will find the project on your right.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Kallista Mansion you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kallista Mansion is conveniently located just 700 m from 7-Eleven Circle 1 branch, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kallista Mansion, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Smart Suites Branch is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- A Plus Holding is 660 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Buqqee is 770 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Kallista Mansion is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Grand Plaza Food Court is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Veganerie Nana is 740 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Pretty is 700 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Sirichai Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 490 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kallista Mansion are:
- Yoga with Poy is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- NaNa Studio is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Thongsuang Piano Studio is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.6 km from Kallista Mansion and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.