- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Inter Tower, a luxury condominium in the heart of Sukhumvit. Fully-furnished ready-to-move-in units that are suitable for large families. Easy access to Nana BTS, just 750 meters away.
Sukhumvit Road Soi 11, Khlong Toei Nuea Subdistrict, Watthana District, Bangkok
Inter Tower, completed in 1998, is a high-rise condominium, 1 building of 18 floors with 31 residential units. The room units are the 4-bedroom type with the unit area starting from 350-400 sq.m.
The project's facilities include parking, elevators, a swimming pool, a sauna, a fitness center, a garden, a BBQ area, a playground, Wi-Fi, 24-hour security system, and CCTV.
Directions to the project
- To get to the project by car, start from Ploenchit Intersection heading to NANA BTS. On the left-hand side, you will see the Hyatt Regency Bangkok Sukhumvit. Turn left into Soi Sukhumvit 13. Go straight for 600 meters, and turn left again. Drive on Soi Sukhumvit 11, and turn right into Soi Sukhumvit 13/ 1-1 for 70 meters. You will find the project on the left.
- In case you travel by public transportation, using the Skytrain is the most convenient method. Get off at Nana BTS, take Exit 3, and turn left into Soi Sukhumvit 11 for 550 meters. Turn right at the Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Sukhumvit Hotel. Then turn left into Soi Sukhumvit 13/1-1 and go straight for 70 meters. You will see the project on the left.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Inter Tower you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Inter Tower is conveniently located just 120 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Inter Tower, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Smart Suites Branch is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Eleven Bangkok is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Latif Perfumes is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Inter Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Penthouse is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Prince Paan is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Bawarchi Rooftop is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
The American Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.4 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Inter Tower are:
- IPK thai language school is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Colle Hall (Edna Colle Memorial) is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- ScienceDwell is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.3 km from Inter Tower and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.