- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Hawaii Tower you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Hawaii Tower is conveniently located just 500 m from 7-Eleven Sermmit Building, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hawaii Tower, the 3 closest being:
- Lawson 108 Station is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Ocean Tower Branch is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Hawaii Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Shakariki 432 is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Shakariki Shimizu is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Shakariki 432 " is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Mae Fah Luang University Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 10 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hawaii Tower are:
- Flight school japan is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- True Friends Republic is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Neokids is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 27.4 km from Hawaii Tower and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.