- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Belair Apartment you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Belair Apartment is conveniently located just 180 m from Lawson 108, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Belair Apartment, the 3 closest being:
- Prasarnmit Plaza is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Decolony Co. (De Colony) is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Asoke is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Belair Apartment is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Oranuch Bangkok is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Greasy Grove is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Ban Phanittha Restaurant is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Mae Fah Luang University Hospital Bangkok is the nearest health facility, which is 470 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Belair Apartment are:
- Rainbow Nursery is 50 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Mongkonthip Kindergarten is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Neokids is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 27.9 km from Belair Apartment and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.