- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Explore the quality low-rise condominium project from Sansiri with Baan Siri Sukhumvit 13, has been styled more than a residence, but perfectly meets the needs of residents of all aspects with meticulous designs. The project also gives you a sense of privacy, with 73 exclusive units ranging in size from 50 to 90 square meters. It also completes your moments with a luxurious communal area and complete facilities, such as a lobby, swimming pool, fully equipped gym, lush green gardens, and so on.
Moreover, the project is located in a prime location that is filled with several transportation modes and well-known amenities, such as Central Embassy, Terminal 21, Villa Market (Ambassador), NIST International School, Bumrungrad International Hospital, as well as its location is in proximity to Nana BTS, Asok BTS and Sukhumvit MRT. Baan Siri Sukhumvit 13 is now ready to provide you with a high-quality living environment.
Baan Siri Sukhumvit 13 is an 8-story low-rise condominium project consisting of a single building with 73 exclusive units. It is located at Soi Sukhumvit 13, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok. It was developed by Sansiri and completed in 2004.
Room Types and Details
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms
The unit area starts at 50 - 90 sq.m.
- Communal Pool
- Communal Gym
- Car Parking
- Passenger Lifts
- Communal Garden Area
- Key Card Access
- 24H Security System
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by car, you can start from Rutnin Eye Hospital by heading south onto Soi Sukhumvit 21 (Asok Montri Road) to continue onto Soi Asoke with a distance of about 1.1 kilometers. Then, turn right at the Asok Montri Intersection to go on Sukhumvit Road (Route 3) and continue straight for about 700 meters. After that, turn right again at Soi Sukhumvit 11 and continue for 550 meters. Next, turn right to continue onto Soi Sukhumvit 11 for another 130 meters and turn left at Soi Sukhumvit 13. Finally, continue straight for only 280 meters, and you will find the project on the right.
- To get to the project by public transportation, you can take the BTS service and get off at the Nana BTS station. Once getting off the station, continue walking southeast onto Sukhumvit Road (Route 3) to continue straight onto Soi Sukhumvit 7/1 with a distance of about 110 meters. Then, turn left onto Soi Sukhumvit 11 and continue straight for about 550 meters. After that, turn right to continue straight onto Soit Sukhumvit 11 for another 130 meters and turn left onto Soi Sukhumvit 13. Finally, continue straight for only 280 meters, and you will find the project on the right.
CONSTRUCTING LIFE, NOT JUST BUILDINGS
With over 33 years of experience and hundreds of projects across Thailand, including two hotels and a residential project in Kensington, London, Sansiri is widely regarded as Thailand’s leading developer of quality houses, townhouses and condominiums.
Constructing meticulously designed, well-made homes, we strive to continuously improve the quality of life of our residents.
Sansiri is also Thailand’s only fully integrated property developer, providing comprehensive services that go far beyond those of traditional developers.
Our Plus Property Agency, Quintessentially Concierge and Rental for the Holidays Lettings allow us to fully attend to the needs of our customers from start to finish.
Our journey continues…
From Sansiri’s earliest days, more than three decades ago, we have pursued projects and partnerships that have the potential to change the way we live in the world – but perhaps none has been as momentous as the partnerships we have entered with our Everyday Visionaries. The modern world, and its young, modern citizens, are changing rapidly. Many of the highest-growing companies are using technology to innovate their sectors. Sansiri, as always, is at the vanguard. We’re not waiting for the future. We’re making it.
The people and brands that we’ve partnered with truly are visionaries. Each of them has the potential to challenge the status quo and to help Sansiri grow. Like Sansiri, they believe in the transformative power of good design. They are built upon a commitment to improve quality of life. And they have a singular ambition of improving everyday lives and even whole sectors. These are businesses led by world-leading talent, strategically chosen for their common ambition and complementary purposes. We have cultivated relationships with these businesses, and their founders,
over many years, and these new partnerships are borne out of an affinity and admiration for each other’s endeavours. Individually, each business is known for its singular take on its respective sector, visionary products and passion for innovation. But collectively, with Sansiri, they represent synergistic possibilities for creating completely new products, connecting global audiences and creating a collaborative vision to evolve the way we live. It’s a thrilling new chapter for Sansiri, and one we are looking forward to writing together with our new partners.
We’re living in an era where technology and the internet are shaping the way we live, but it’s also true that we are directing that progress in ways that benefit our lives. Sansiri’s exciting new investments and collaborations answer the needs of an increasingly mobile and global audience, not just in terms of creating the buildings people want, but improving the lives of those who reside in them
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Baan Siri Sukhumvit 13 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Siri Sukhumvit 13 is located 1720 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Siri Sukhumvit 13, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Holiday Inn (Sukhumvit 11) is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Siri Sukhumvit 13 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- NSY & Associates (Thailand) Company Limited is 770 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Somtum Ploysuay Shop is 610 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- TAT cafeteria is 1.7 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
RSU International Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.9 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Siri Sukhumvit 13 are:
- NIST International School is 840 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- IT Department is 990 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Saint Dominic School is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.5 km from Baan Siri Sukhumvit 13 and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.