- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Within 6 years of property development, Habitat Group has become successful in achieving 24 property design and development awards from various renowned organizations both national and regional levels. Habitat Group’s recognitions represent our commitment to develop properties to reach world-class standard in quality and splendid product design.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Walden Thonglor 8 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Walden Thonglor 8 is conveniently located just 310 m from Seven-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Walden Thonglor 8, the 3 closest being:
- Eight Thonglor is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- LUXURY BAGs SPA is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Marketplace sukhapiban is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Walden Thonglor 8 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kitaohji Bangkok is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Thonglor No. 8 Din Tai Fung is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Thongsmith Thongsmith 8, Thonglor, G Floor is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
PATR Life is the nearest health facility, which is 100 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Walden Thonglor 8 are:
- New Bambino Kindergarten Bangkok is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Kirakira Kids International Kindergarten is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Pallies International Daycare/Preschool is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.8 km from Walden Thonglor 8 and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.