- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Winning Tower you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Winning Tower is conveniently located just 160 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Winning Tower, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Winning Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kuay Teoengkit Kit is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Near-kitchen is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Hat Yai Fried Chicken is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Health is the nearest health facility, which is 330 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Winning Tower are:
- Suan Darun Kindergarten is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Beacon Learning Center is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Kasem Phitthaya School is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 23.6 km from The Winning Tower and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.