- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
LKH Development Co., Ltd. was established on January 26, 2012 with 30 million baht capital registered. The company is a land developer and an owner of various residential projects. We are mainly focusing on townhome and condominium projects. Our first project, the Cluster Ladprao-Kasetnawamin was operated under LKH Property Co., Ltd. It was a 25-million baht project and was sold out in 2011. In 2012, LKH Property Co., Ltd. reorganized to LKH Development Co., Ltd. and raised up the registered capital to 30 million baht. The company is specializing in quality residential projects, maximizing utilization and greater locations.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Teak Sukhumvit 39 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Teak Sukhumvit 39 is conveniently located just 210 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Teak Sukhumvit 39, the 3 closest being:
- HOUSE 39 is 40 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Taka Town is 620 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Emporium mall is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Teak Sukhumvit 39 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- MAN-TOU-SOR is 3.0 km away (approx. 11 mins. by car)
- Labub Sumalee is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- SARIT Boutidue & Cafe is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Fuji JDC Dental Clinic CITI RESORT 39 is the nearest health facility, which is 330 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Teak Sukhumvit 39 are:
- The Purple Elephant 49 - International Pre-School Bangkok is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Greatmen Academy is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- ABC Pathways International Kindergarten is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 27.4 km from The Teak Sukhumvit 39 and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.