- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Pearl 49 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Pearl 49 is conveniently located just 50 m from 7-Eleven, Sukhumvit 49 branch (01507), which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Pearl 49, the 3 closest being:
- Major Bowl is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Rouf And Sons Agarwood Shop Bangkok is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Rain Hill is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Pearl 49 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Broccoli Revolution Sukhumvit 49 is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Lola's Kitchen Bangkok is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Scene is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Doctor Youth Company Limited is the nearest health facility, which is 30 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Pearl 49 are:
- Pornpimol Sobhathai Ballet School is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- KS Language is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Thew Brain School (Thonglor Branch) is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 27.1 km from The Pearl 49 and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.