- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The company has emphasized on the importance of the customers constantly for more than 30 years from its beginning as a family business to become the listed real-estate development company worth over a billion Thai baht. Under the name SENA Development Public Company Limited, the owner still upholds the principle of the importance of the customer.
The commitment has shown in its vision, mission and business model. We are proud to be the quality real estate company as well as to make all customers be able to own their residences at price that's worth paying for. Moreover, during the terrible flood crisis, our company provides aid from SENA Volunteer Center that helps to take care of customers in various projects because we see all of our customers as a part of our family.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Niche Sukhumvit 49 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Niche Sukhumvit 49 is located 2700 from 7-Eleven (Italthai Tower) and it can be reached within 10 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Niche Sukhumvit 49, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Family Mart, Wat Mai Chong Lom is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Family Mart Branch 0296 Wat Mai Chong Lom is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Niche Sukhumvit 49 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Buxom islamic food is 370 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Sleeping Buddha is 350 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Ekamian is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Medisci Takatown is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Niche Sukhumvit 49 are:
- Foundation for Education and Social Development is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Miftahelulomeldeneyah College is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- The Purple Elephant 49 - International Pre-School Bangkok is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 26.8 km from The Niche Sukhumvit 49 and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.