- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The Height Condominium is located on the Thonglor area- a ready to move in condo. It is close to Thonglor BTS with approximately 1.7 km. The location surrounded all amenities, and it is suitable for people who want to live in the city because the Thonglor area is always bustling, with distinctive building design. The important, the developer cares about the environment by providing a fresh greenery garden next to the swimming pool. Therefore, all residents can relax and enjoy the stunning view of Bangkok city.
The Height Thonglor is developed by Fillmore Property, which was completed in 2005. The project is a 26-story high-rise condominium, 1 building, with 52 units in total.
- 2 Bedrooms size 81.07 sq.m.
- 3 Bedrooms size 136-167 sq.m.
- 4 Bedrooms size 280 sq.m
The project has the following facilities: Reception Hall, Swimming Pool, Gym, Garden, Passenger Elevator, Parking Space, CCTV, Key Card Door System, and 24 Hours Security Guards.
Direction to Project
- Traveling by private car, if traveling from Pattanakarn Road heading to Petchaburi Road, on the left-hand side, it will be Soi Sukhumvit 55, turn into the alley and drive straight ahead, you will see the project on the right.
- Traveling by public transport, take the Skytrain to Thonglor Station. Take a motorbike service to Soi Sukhumvit 55; then, you will see the project on the right-hand side.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Height you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Height is conveniently located just 250 m from 7-Eleven (Store 02802), which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Height, the 3 closest being:
- Shampoo Thonglor is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Gateway Ekamai is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Malik Farhan Handicrafts is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Height is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Bottoms Up is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ror Ruea boat is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Food for Thought is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Kediglow dermatology & aesthetic laser clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 20 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Height are:
- Ban Don Mosque Child Development Center is 90 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- MSC THAI CULINARY SCHOOL is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Thonglor International Translation and Visa Translation Center is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 24.9 km from The Height and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.