- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Habitat Sukhumvit 53 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Habitat Sukhumvit 53 is conveniently located just 950 m from LAWSON 108, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Habitat Sukhumvit 53, the 3 closest being:
- 953 Community Mall is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Villa Markea is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Piman 49 Heritage Project is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Habitat Sukhumvit 53 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Super Gyudon Beef Bowl, Thonglor 13 Branch is 860 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Carte restaurant is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Robatayaki is 1.0 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
4bclinic is the nearest health facility, which is 160 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Habitat Sukhumvit 53 are:
- ELC Back Door is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- ELC International school bangkok is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- The City School - International Primary School Bangkok is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 26.1 km from The Habitat Sukhumvit 53 and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.