- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Boulevard Ekamai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Boulevard Ekamai is conveniently located just 430 m from 7-Eleven (Store 1435), which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Boulevard Ekamai, the 3 closest being:
- Kudsan Bakery & Coffee is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Boulevard Ekamai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mom's Kitchen is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Table is 820 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Punnoon Ayutthaya Boat Noodle is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
At Home Wellness Centre is the nearest health facility, which is 850 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Boulevard Ekamai are:
- Da Run Hu Da School is 440 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Christian education is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Thawsi School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.0 km from The Boulevard Ekamai and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.