- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Royal Castle is located on Sukhumvit 39 Road's potential area and access to 2 routes: Sukhumvit Road and Petchaburi Road. Its location is situated in an economically business rich surrounded by many office buildings, communities, and shopping malls. There are The EmQuartier, Terminal 21, and Benjakit Park. It makes this project popular and suitable for both investment and accommodation with a complete and desirable location.
The striking tall building is designed with European-style architecture. The ground floor includes a large lobby for welcoming visitors and surrounded by a shaded swimming pool. There is a sitting area by the pool and an exercise room. There are many types of rooms with large balconies and large windows. The rooms are sold as fully equipped with built-in furniture. Furthermore, the project provides a tranquility atmosphere and suitable for the residents who work in the city and need some privacy at the same time.
Royal Castle is a 24-story high-rise condominium from T.H.Y Real Estate, consisting of a single building and 146 residential units completed in 1993.
30 Soi Sukhumvit 39, Khlong Toei Nuea,Watthana, Bangkok
Room Layouts and Sizes
Royal Castle offers 1-3 bedrooms accommodation with a living area starting at 120-220 square meters.
- Lobby Hall
- Fitness Center
- Communal Pool
- Parking Area
- Passenger Elevators
- 24 hours of Security System
- Access Card Control
Direction to the Project
There are 2 routes to access the Royal Castle as follows.
- Sukhumvit Road: Turn left into Soi Sukhumvit 39, and go straight for about 500 meters. You will see the project on the right-hand side.
- Petchaburi Road: Turn into Soi Phetchaburi 38/1 and go straight for 300 meters. Then left at the junction and go straight up for about 1 kilometer. You will see the project on the left-hand side.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Royal Castle you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Royal Castle is conveniently located just 230 m from 7 Eleven (Sukhumvit 39), which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Royal Castle, the 3 closest being:
- ฺ HAUS 39 is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- The Helix is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Bangkok Bootery is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Royal Castle is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- SURA Korean BBQ restaurant is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ramen Bankara is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Bankara Ramen Sukhumvit Road Store is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
BBH Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 410 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Royal Castle are:
- Beacon Learning Center (Early Years) is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Beacon Learning Center (BLC) is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Studio Miu Art is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.1 km from Royal Castle and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.