- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Experience and immerse yourself in nature in the midst of Bangkok, a prime location in the Thonglor area that is full of innovation, modern and advanced technology at the "Quarter Thonglor."
Quarter Thonglor, a beautiful single-detached house project located at Soi Thonglor 25, surrounded by lush greenery nature. The project has designed houses as a high-end design and decoration, emphasizing an L-shaped to make the most of all functional areas of the house. More importantly, the project provides an extensive range of facilities, comprising a private pool, private elevators, a 24-hour security system with CCTV, and leisure gardens. The interior decor is stylish look, loaded with quality standard equipment and appliances, including a walk-in closet, a bathroom with a bathtub, elegant with marble walls and floors, and modern designs. Furthermore, the private swimming pool is 10 meters long, developed to match the customers' needs for large families interested in detached houses with land.
The project is located in a prime location known as a business district surrounded by various amenities, including famous private hospitals, convenience stores, restaurants, and shopping malls. These amenities provide the residents with impressive comfort.
Quarter Thonglor is a project developed by NYE Estate and Koon Capital Partners Co., Ltd. located at Soi Thonglor 25, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok. It is a luxurious 3-story detached housing project consisting of only 8 units with 3 types to choose from on the project area of 2-3-35 rai.
Room Types and Details
- Type A: 5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms (450 sq.m)
- Type B: 4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms (397 sq.m)
- Type S: The land size area is 199 sq. wah, but the number of bedrooms and bathrooms depends on the needs.
- Leisure gardens
- 24 hours security system
- Communal pool
- Underground circuit system
Direction to the project
- To get to the project by public transportation You can use the BTS at the Thong Lor Station and take exit 3. Walk to Soi Thonglor 25, Thonglor Road, and continue walking until at the end of soi, then you will reach Quarter Thonglor.
- To get to the project by car You can start from Thong Lo BTS Station and head southeast on Route 3 to enter Soi Sukhumvit 53/1. Pass Subway on the left-hand side and turn left at the Thonglor Intersection. Continue straight onto Soi Sukhumvit 55 and pass Katsuura Suidan Kakigya on the left-hand side. Then turn left onto Soi Thonglor 25 and drive for 230 meters. Turn right onto Soi Saeng Thong and drive ahead for another 450 meters, then you will find The Quarter Thonglor.
Established on July 2013, with an initial registered capital of Bt2,500 million, Nye Estate Co. Ltd, is one of Thailand’s leading property developers that display a distinct identity, innovative design, use of quality materials, functionality and commitment to greenery. The company serves diverse needs through several mixed use development, senior living village and residential projects including high- and low-rise condominiums, cluster homes, townhomes, single detached houses and villas.
Nye Estate’s brand vision is to be a top-quality property developer in Thailand. In order to achieve our brand vision, all our working processes are well designed to ensure the delivery of quality in every step of the development.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Quarter Thonglor you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Quarter Thonglor is conveniently located just 130 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Quarter Thonglor, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven (Store 03443) is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- 7 Eleven is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Quarter Thonglor is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tum Thonglor is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- S&P Thonglor is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- S&P Syndicate Public Company Limited is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Inter Medical Care and Lab Health Center Co., Ltd. is the nearest health facility, which is 40 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Quarter Thonglor are:
- MSC THAI CULINARY SCHOOL is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Ban Don Mosque Child Development Center is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Next Up is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 24.8 km from Quarter Thonglor and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.