- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Prompong Mansion The Phrom Phong area has undergone massive changes over the years where many foreigners live. The streets are colorful and sleepless. The area is excellent and full of many shopping malls such as the EmQuartier the Emporium, and Terminal 21 which has attracted investors continuously.
The project is located conveniently for easy travel - only 650 meters from Phrom Phong BTS. The project offers complete facilities for residents such as a swimming pool, a playground, parking space, and a security system for 24 hours that give the residents peace of mind.
Phrom Phong Mansion is located at 36 Soi Sukhumvit 39, Khlong Toei Nuea, Wattana, Bangkok. The project is a low-rise condominium of 1 building, 10 floors with 24 residential units. It was completed in 1991.
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (240 sq.m)
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by public transportation, the nearest station is Phrom Phong BTS. Exit the station and head northeast for 60 meters. Turn left onto Soi Sukhumvit 39 for 650 meters; you will find the project on the right.
- To get to the project by car, you can start from Asoke Montri Intersection on Sukhumvit Road (No.3). Head southeast for 1.2 kilometers and turn left onto Soi Sukhumvit 39 for 650 meters; you will find the project on the right.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Prompong Mansion you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Prompong Mansion is conveniently located just 980 m from Tops daily mini supermarket | Sukhumvit 33, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Prompong Mansion, the 3 closest being:
- WATTMANN Sukhumvit39 is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- ฺ HAUS 39 is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Emporium mall is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Prompong Mansion is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ryoku Cafe Ryoku Cafe is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Table by Chef Pam is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Baan Nam Prik Sawoei is 1.2 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
restaurant is the nearest health facility, which is 1.4 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Prompong Mansion are:
- Associe is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Easy Thai Language School at Sukhumvit 39 is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Ivy Bound International School is 370 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.3 km from Prompong Mansion and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.