- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Noble Aura, a luxury condominium in the Thonglor area's heart in an outstanding modern design both for exterior and interior. Convenient location near Thonglor BTS and Camillian Hospital - a leading hospital. Offers the residents with complete privacy and high-class service.
Sukhumvit 55 Road (Soi Thonglor), Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok
Noble Aura is the project development from Noble Development and completed in 2009. The project, occupying 2 rai, is a high-rise condominium, 2 buildings of 21 floors with 210 residential units.
- 1-bedroom type
- 2-bedroom type
- 3-bedroom type
- 4-bedroom type
The unit area starts from 49 - 430 sq.m.
The project's facilities include a lobby, mailrooms, a swimming pool, a fitness center, a garden, passenger elevators, parking, and a 24-hour security system with CCTV.
Directions to the project
- To get to the project by car, start from Sukhumvit Road heading towards Phrom Phong BTS and Thonglor BTS. When passing Thonglor BTS, turn left onto Thonglor Road and keep driving for 1.7 kilometers or about 5 minutes. You will find the project on the right.
- If you prefer to take the Skytrain, get off at Thonglor station. Then get to the project via motorcycle taxi. It is approximately 1.7 kilometers away from the project.
Noble Development Public Company Limited is a publicly listed property development company incorporated in Bangkok, Thailand. The company listed its shares on the stock exchange of Thailand in June 1997 (stock quote: NOBLE). The core businesses of the company are residential project development. Noble was founded in 1991 by a visionary group of Thai businessmen led by Mr.Kitti Thanakitamnuay.
Until now, Noble had 20 projects consisting of 10 detached housing projects
and 9 condominium projects (total 5,600 residential units to be developed) including 2 retail projects. The total projects had an approximate market value in 2006 of US$ 640 million.
Noble projects followed innovative approach in design and construction have marked the name of Noble so much that earns the modern living a place in the heart of most Thai homeowners.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Noble Ora you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Noble Ora is conveniently located just 170 m from 7-Eleven (Store 02802), which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Noble Ora, the 3 closest being:
- Malik Farhan Handicrafts is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Gateway Ekamai is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 72 Courtyard is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Noble Ora is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Bottoms up Thonglor is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Brainwake Cafe Thonglor is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Yakitori Cockfight Shamo Sumibi Yakitori Bkk is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Thai Medical Vacation is the nearest health facility, which is 80 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Noble Ora are:
- Ban Don Mosque Child Development Center is 120 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- The Forum Corporation is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- NEXUP - Speech Training Institute is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.0 km from Noble Ora and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.