- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Rising 8-story high in the prime and stylish Sukhumvit area, Grand Miami is a serviced apartment complex that aims to provide you with a truly private and exclusive environment. Ideally situated near a happening spot, our residence offers a panoramic view of a modern city skyline and enjoys close proximity to BTS, Samitivej Hospital, a variety of restaurants, supermarkets, and a shopping complex. You can feel relaxed with the serenity of Sukhumvit soi 47, while enjoying the exciting surroundings.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Grand Miami you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Grand Miami is conveniently located just 500 m from Tops Market Sukhumvit 41, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Grand Miami, the 3 closest being:
- GM PLAZA is 660 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Rain Hill is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Miracle Mall is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Grand Miami is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ise is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pa Sri Curry Rice Restaurant - Pa Sri Curry Rice Restaurant, long queue is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Local chicken shop Ise soi 47 store (ISE 47) is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Asian Health Recovery Center (AHRC) is the nearest health facility, which is 520 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Grand Miami are:
- Kids Kingdom International Kindergarten is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Zoo-phonics School is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Babies Genius @ Rain Hil is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 29.3 km from Grand Miami and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.