- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
DLV Thonglor 20, a condominium in the heart of the city. Convenient living with various facilities around the project such as restaurants, leading shopping centers like Emporium and Central Rama 9, Camillian, hospital, and other entertainment venues. Easily access by Ekkamai BTS and Thong Lo BTS.
The project is located in Soi Thonglor 20, Sukhumvit 55 Road, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok.
DLV Thonglor is a low-rise condominium consisting 1 building of 8 floors on an approximate area of 1 rai. It has 79 residential units in total and 79 parking spaces.
- 1-bedroom type (55-64 sq.m)
- 2-bedroom type (70-98 sq.m)
- 3-bedroom type (152-214 sq.m)
- 5-bedroom type (235-277 sq.m)
The project has extensive facilities, including a lobby, mailrooms, a saltwater swimming pool, a sauna, a garden for relaxation, a fitness center, 24-hour security, and CCTV.
- To visit the project by car, start from Thong Lo BTS on Sukhumvit Road heading to On Nut. Go straight ahead, pass Soi Setthabut on the left-hand side. You can see Major Ekkamai at the entrance, then keep on the left and turn left onto Ekamai Road, Sukhumvit 63. Go straight and turn left again to Soi Ekamai 21 for 180 meters. You will see the project on your left.
- If you prefer public transport, get off at Silom BTS or Ekkamai BTS, go down the Ekamai Road or Soi Sukhumvit 63 for 2 kilometers. You will then see Soi Ekamai 21 on the left-hand side, turn into the alley, and go straight for 180 meters. The project will be on your left-hand side.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at DLV Thonglor 20 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
DLV Thonglor 20 is conveniently located just 760 m from 7-Eleven (Store 03443), which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of DLV Thonglor 20, the 3 closest being:
- vintage decor & accessories store is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- J Avenue, Thongla Soi 15 is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Mr. Ma shop is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where DLV Thonglor 20 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- 100 Mahaseth Ekamai is 520 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- dad garden is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tom Yum Noodles is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Dr. Prida Chinda's House is the nearest health facility, which is 650 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of DLV Thonglor 20 are:
- Chamchan School is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- BFITS Thailand | Bright Future International Training and Services Thailand is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- EBO Voice Studio is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.1 km from DLV Thonglor 20 and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.