- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
D 25 Thonglor, a condominium in an outstanding architecture inspired by Origami, the Japanese paper-folding art, which makes the building angle look as unique as origami papers. Situated in Thonglor, the project allows all living convenience. Just a few minutes to Camillian Hospital and Thonglor BTS station. D 25 Thonglor is the perfect answer for anyone who fascinates Japanese cultures.
D 25 Thonglor is located in Soi Thonglor 25, Sukhumvit 55 Road, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok. It is a development from D Well Grand Asset Company and completed in 2012. The property is an 8-story low-rise condominium, 1 building with 98 residential units on an area of 376 sq.wah.
Room Types and Details
- 1 bedroom (34.53-53.64 sq.m)
- 2 bedroom (66.73-68.88 sq.m)
The project sells fully furnished units.
- Saltwater swimming pool and children's pool
- Rooftop garden
- Parking space
- Key card access
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
- Golf Putting
- Video door phone
- Shuttle Bus
Directions to the project
- To get to the project by car, start from Rama 9 Intersection heading southeast on Din Daeng Road for 800 meters. Turn left onto New Petchaburi Road for 2.9 kilometers and make a U-turn at Ekkamai Nuea Intersection. Go straight for 400 meters and turn left onto Sukhumvit Soi 55 for 700 meters. Turn right into Soi Thonglor 25 and go straight for 230 meters; you will see the project located on the right-hand side.
- In case you travel by public transport, the closest BTS station is Thonglor station. After getting off, go down on Thonglor Road (Soi Sukhumvit 55) for 1.7 kilometers. Turn left into Soi Thonglor 25 for 220 meters; you will see the project located on the right.
We believe that real estate is an aesthetic business. We can contribute to the improvement of cities and people's lives. Therefore, it is our responsibility to develop with civic conscience and passion for quality.
We pay close attention to every detail of our projects as if we are designing our own home because we believe that a well-designed home leads to a life well-lived. And, for us, Life Matters.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at D25 Thonglor you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
D25 Thonglor is conveniently located just 40 m from 7-Eleven Ekkamai Soi 5, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of D25 Thonglor, the 3 closest being:
- DONKI Mall Thonglor is 10 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- don don donky is 40 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Spotlight scuba dive is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
The surrounding area, where D25 Thonglor is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- DANRYUYA is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Teppen Omakase Donki Mall is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Japanese burned potatoes is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
It's clinical is the nearest health facility, which is 190 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of D25 Thonglor are:
- Masterpiece Education is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Ekamai Learning Center is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Adventist Ekamai School is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.3 km from D25 Thonglor and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.