- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Charan Tower, A luxury condominium in the heart of Sukhumvit 43. Convenient access to Phrom Phong BTS, just 700 meters away from the project. Surrounded by wealthy neighborhoods, including restaurants, supermarkets, and leading department stores.
Soi Sukhumvit 43, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok.
Charan Tower 43, completed in 1992, is a single-building high-rise condominium of 24 floors. The cond has 39 residential units, and the room types are as follows;
- 1-bedroom type (45 sq.m)
- 2-bedroom type (88 sq.m)
- 3-bedroom type (290 sq.m)
- 4-bedroom type (320 sq.m)
- 5-bedroom type (600 sq.m)
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- 24-hour security system
Directions to the project
- If you come to the project by car, start from Asok BTS heading to Phrom Phong BTS. Keep driving until you see the Toyota Service Center on your left. Then, keep left and turn into Soi Sukhumvit 43 (Soi Saeng Mukda). Go straight for 350 meters, and you will see the project on your left-hand side.
- In case you take the Skytrain, get off at Phrom Phong BTS station. Go straight for about 350 meters; you will see Soi Sukhumvit 43 (Soi Saeng Mukda). Turn left into the alley and continue walking for approximately 350 meters. You will see the project on the left.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Charan Tower you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Charan Tower is conveniently located just 870 m from Family Mart # 5021 Sukhumvit 39.2, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Charan Tower, the 3 closest being:
- GM PLAZA is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- BANGKOK SAGAMI CO., LTD. is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Miracle Mall is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Charan Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- La Romanina Restaurants is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The Romanina is 720 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Jageumsong is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
BBH Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 830 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Charan Tower are:
- Akadamir Grand Tower Building 岡 崎 さ ん is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Kids Kingdom International Kindergarten (Kids Kingdom International Kindergarten) is 850 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Velvetnotes Performing Arts Academy is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 29.2 km from Charan Tower and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.