- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Baan Kwanta you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Kwanta is conveniently located just 290 m from Lawson 108, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Kwanta, the 3 closest being:
- Boots is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- FamilyMart Thonglor 13 is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart, Home place building is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Kwanta is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Baan Kloem Klom is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Empty is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Genki Sushi is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Pornsarin Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 90 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Kwanta are:
- Kumon Thonglor, Japanese Center is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- The Early Learning Company Limited is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Kid First International Kindergarten School is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.7 km from Baan Kwanta and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.