- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Baan Adisara you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Adisara is conveniently located just 110 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Adisara, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- FamilyMart is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- White Family Mart is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Adisara is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Shokuzai and Bazaar Bar is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Basilico Restaurant is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Basil is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Kotyouran is the nearest health facility, which is 70 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Adisara are:
- Contract Advertising (Thailand) Co Ltd is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- UFM Baking & Cooking School is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Pingu's English School, UBC2 is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.8 km from Baan Adisara and it takes about 36 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.