- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Garden View Cluster Home you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Garden View Cluster Home is conveniently located just 130 m from 7-11, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Garden View Cluster Home, the 3 closest being:
- Everything is good 20 branches Ladprao 112 Ram 53 is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Bang Ram shop is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 112 Part&shop is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Garden View Cluster Home is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Red Pork Wonton Noodles is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Papaya Salad with Bangkok Halal is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- SUSHI BENTO BKK HALAL Japanese food Halal is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
SK Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 450 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Garden View Cluster Home are:
- Bangkok Grace International School is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Kid's Home is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Nop Sothiphan School of Music is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 25.2 km from Garden View Cluster Home and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.